Thought I'd share my second holster. Very pleased with the turn out!!  This is Herman oak and shark, also convertible from IWB to OWB. 

37572EEA-2789-4532-BAB3-2E477D05E72E_zps

2C85CAE0-C05F-47DE-9756-313F203E1437_zps48F1D767-E4D2-4CCB-9318-28BF8FB36240_zps3E9B90B6-CD9B-4ABC-B331-5F3F065519B6_zps4ABD28F7-2742-4057-981E-AF7C8AC7809F_zps

Edited by Rotorwash

Looks really good!  Your second holster, but I assume you're not new to leather work?  

Oops

Edited by Rotorwash

22 minutes ago, dakotawolf said:

Looks really good!  Your second holster, but I assume you're not new to leather work?  

Thanks!!

Yes brand new to leather work :crazy:.....so far I've made 2 holsters and a double mag carrier

I think you did a great job on it!  Can hardly believe this is only your second holster!  Is it machine stitched or hand stitched?

Just now, garypl said:

I think you did a great job on it!  Can hardly believe this is only your second holster!  Is it machine stitched or hand stitched?

Thank you!! it's hand stitched. I'm a quick study I suppose...I came on here a couple months ago and started gathering tools, knowledge and working out patterns. I was doing a little kydex before but nothing beats some fine leather :gun:

I look forward to seeing more of your future projects!

Looks pretty good!

<-----  *puts tools away.  puts out the lights.  closes the door.*  Well, I'm going to bed.  Can't beat that, and I've been trying for a couple of years now.

Nicely done by the way.

YinTx

Looks to me like you are going to miss all the fun of learning. Gone straight to Master from the start. WOW:notworthy:

LOL Thanks guys really!!  I'm amazed at the quality of this one too..not sure I can top this either:blink:  I'll sure give it a go though. Honestly I own a couple pricey holsters from custom makers and this beats them all. Happy I made the investment and eventually I'll recoupe those costs even if I only outfit myself

Here is the matching mag carrier I finished last week...

9ECA4B57-1C5D-44A9-8B68-05F2E9EE77F9_zpsF1107F22-5138-49D5-8016-4C1F3DB7A164_zpsC4B7446E-CFF2-4C5A-A95D-2E97DF7A1CE2_zpsBDE2B1BD-5B76-44F6-BB31-80B5E28E182F_zps

Other learning leather workers be warned before viewing this may discourage some as it is disgustingly good work from a beginner. Now at least he has to struggle to get any better........I hope :unsure:.