Chief31794

Recent Stuff we've made since last post

Mandolin Strap, couple of Banjo Straps, several Dobro Straps, Rifle Sling, Checkbook cover, Musicians (Mechanics) Belt with a matching capo case for a Dobro PLayer, etc.  Been a while, just thought I'd throw out a few things, will be getting busy soon, Music Festival Season is quickly approaching.

Aweb_8629.jpg

Aweb_8638.jpg

Aweb_8662.jpg

Aweb1_8676.jpg

Aweb3_8675.jpg

Aweb3_8677.jpg

Aweb1_8684.jpg

Aweb2_8686.jpg

Aweb3_8683.jpg

Aweb_8690.jpg

Aweb_8693.jpg

Aweb_8695.jpg

Aweb_8697.jpg

Aweb_8700.jpg

Aweb_8702.jpg

Really great looking work, Chief.

Awesome stuff Chief.  Do you find that music festivals charge a lot more for a booth than craft fair venues?  I was looking into one locally and they wanted $350 for the weekend.  That seemed awfully steep to me unless you are a food vendor with constant sales.

7 hours ago, bikermutt07 said:

Really great looking work, Chief.

Thanks Bikermutt07.

4 hours ago, Mattsbagger said:

Looks good as usual. I also like watching your videos too Chief.

Thanks, appreciate the comments about the videos, some people like them, some don't. I hope they help a few folks.

3 hours ago, Dave Richardson said:

Good stuff !! Love the rifle slings.

Thanks, they are pretty popular, particularly in the fall from when hunting season opens till Christmas.  The are made from Hermann Oak, 44" long.

3 hours ago, cjartist said:

Awesome stuff Chief.  Do you find that music festivals charge a lot more for a booth than craft fair venues?  I was looking into one locally and they wanted $350 for the weekend.  That seemed awfully steep to me unless you are a food vendor with constant sales.

It depends on the festival (more accurately it depends on the star power of the artists. A show with Rhonda Vincent will charge more then one with several 2nd tier bands.  Craft fairs are the same way, some are more expensive than others.  Thanks for the nice comment.

Chief

Edited by Chief31794