Jordanball33

Edge banding on a juki 1541

I need a quality edge banding attachment for my juki 1541. I see many that see to be universal but I can't make heads or tails on the quality. I'd rather buy the best for ease of use. Thanks! 

I have had all my binders made by Tennessee Attachment. They customize the binder for the specific machine it will be used on and to the items to have the binding sewn to. When I had a problem with one of my binders, they corrected it without question. It's more expensive to go this route, but it's well worth it in the end. 

I know there are some other binder makers out there (Atlanta Attachment for example) but I have never done any business with them. Tennessee Attachment has always done a great job for me. 

Just my two cents. 

I buy from Atlanta Attachment and Tennessee Attachment. Their prices are pretty close. Both companies make premium folders and are great to work with. Tennessee Attachment has a better machine shop if you need something custom for a foot or feed dogs. They do really quality work. I had them make me a custom gauge set for a Singer 300W chainstitch. it was $1,400, but was as accurate as an original set made by Singer. Both companies have great customer support.

Regards, Eric