Would anyone happen to know where I can find a tutorial on how to make flipflops/sandals

There was also an article in the Leather Crafters and Saddlers Journal just recently.  I think it was the Jan/Feb issue but I'm not certain.

The hardest part I've found with flip flops were the strap length. When I made mine I basically just took my old rubber pair and used it to make my template, then took it apart to get some measurements for the "thong". I made mine a little too big and they stretched a touch so they are a bit too loose. They are still comfy but a little loose for my liking. Oh and make sure that you stitch the thong in! I busted my flip flop when one side came out. Luckily I could just slide it back in and sew it. 

I used three layers the top two to sandwich in the thong and the bottom one as a sole. I wanted to make my sole replaceable. I'm just about to replace them after about a year and a half. My next sole will be made with sole bends, I only had 7-8oz when I made mine. 

I still need to attempt the tabi you made.

3 hours ago, kiwican said:

I still need to attempt the tabi you made.

Did I share the video tutorial I followed and modified? 

no...no you did not!