AZNightwolf

My First Bike Bag

Pretty much my first project and I jumped right off the deep end. I know some of the stitching is terrible but I got better as I went and all in all I'm pretty proud of it:

bag1.jpg

bag2.jpg

bag3.jpg

bag4.jpg

bag5.jpg

Looks good and rugged.

Nice! I like the contrasting colors, and the design of the strap reinforcement on the front. 

Thanks everyone

That is pretty sweet, I love it, Love the colors and sticking. Came out very nice my friend. 

I like the Vigvisir you tooled on it.  That way you will never get lost on your travels

I really love the tooling on this, it could have been done hundreds of years ago it looks perfectly aged and rugged! :) 

For your first project it turned out real nice. One of a kind m/c bag, that doesn't look like other Harley bags. :specool:

The Harley is nice, too!

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 9:39 AM, Vikti said:

I like the Vigvisir you tooled on it.  That way you will never get lost on your travels

Exactly!!

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:16 PM, JimBilt said:

For your first project it turned out real nice. One of a kind m/c bag, that doesn't look like other Harley bags. :specool:

The Harley is nice, too!

Thanks Jim. To be honest, that is why I started the leather thing. All the bags I could find were mass produced doo doo. I always like to be different anyway.

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 0:42 PM, goody2shoes said:

I really love the tooling on this, it could have been done hundreds of years ago it looks perfectly aged and rugged! :) 

Thanks Goody. That's what I was aiming for.

Now I need to do a swing arm bag to match! the whole bike will be wrapped in leather before long

3 minutes ago, AZNightwolf said:

Exactly!!

Thanks Jim. To be honest, that is why I started the leather thing. All the bags I could find were mass produced doo doo. I always like to be different anyway.

Thanks Goody. That's what I was aiming for.

Now I need to do a swing arm bag to match! the whole bike will be wrapped in leather before long

Why not! Have you heard of yarn bombing? Google image it if you haven't, you could leather bomb your bike! :)