7/8 leather. Natural 277 thread hand stitched. I know my tooling needs work but this may give others an idea of something to make. Be glad to share pattern if anyone's wants it. Thanks for looking. 

image.jpeg

Cool idea

Soon as I get home I'll get it together and put it here. Don't know how to do the pdf thing but at least the pattern will be there

Neat idea. Thanks for sharing!

Do the handles 'stand up' to the weight of a full Yeti?

Following... 

Working on getting the pattern together. Don't have the hardware to do it in pdf format so it'll be crude but if you can read a ruler it'll be fairly easy. 

The handles do stand up their own with the cup full. I use contact cement to bond the two layers for the handle. Tough to bend the tight radius but once there it stays. Anyway back to getting this pattern done so I can share 

Got in pdf format. Don't know why I can't copy and paste it here. If the size is wrong just shrink or zoom till the 8" guide correct. If this doesn't work just message me your email and I'll send you the pdf. 

image.png

Looks like a great pattern is there any way to get photos of how it was stitched together also is the stitching around the body just for looks or is there two pieces stuck together?

thanks for posting!

Edited by DpMaquilon

Stitching is only there for looks. Once stitched, tooled, died etc. take the body and wrap around the cup about middle of the cup. I overlapped 1 inch to allow for the 3 rivets to hold it. Handle has 4 rivets. 

Awesome pattern! I was actually just looking for one since I just got an order for a handle!

On 7/18/2017 at 0:21 PM, Clintock said:

Try it out and if it doesn't print full scale just shoot me a message with email and I'll send you the pdf

Thanks so much, Clintock! Awesome of you to share!