Uwe

GF205-370 (Adler 205-370 clone) New in box $1,400

Black Friday + Black Wednesday Special. Black Friday because of Thanksgiving week. Black Wednesday because my makerspace TechShop unexpectedly went bankrupt last Wednesday and I had to move all my stuff home on a day's notice, including a large CNC mill I was refurbishing there. I now really have no room to turn around in my garage and something's gotta give or go. So here goes ...

I have two new GF205-370 sewing machines. They are very nice quality clones of the Durkopp Adler 205-370 design. One is still in the box, the other is mounted on a refurbished stand made by Weaver, with 220V servo motor and custom speed reducer.  Both machine heads are new and unused, but were stored in a warehouse for a few years before I acquired them last year. 

The machines are manufactured by Jason Sewing in Taiwan and are still in production. 

The machine in the box was sewn to a piece of leather at the factory, so I would expect it to take minimal setup effort to put into service. This one is $1,400. 

IMG_9338.jpgIMG_9337.jpg

The machine on the stand is ready to sew and demo. This one is $1,900.

IMG_9402.jpgIMG_9403.jpgIMG_9404.jpgIMG_9406.jpgIMG_9407.jpgIMG_9408.jpgIMG_9409.jpg

Edited by Uwe

The window of opportunity on these machines has closed. They may be for sale again in the future at a price point closer to their real value  (2017 wholesale pricing for this model starts at $3,400 for just the head with a minimum order quantity of 10 and before shipping from Taiwan.) I'll keep them in my permanent collection until market conditions improve.

Ahh! I just saw this the other day and was going to pull the trigger.

Let me know when or if you reconsider.