OLDNSLOW

Wanted used or unused and not needed

Any one here have a used or unused but not needed Copper & Brass rivet and Burr setter that you would be will to let go for a decent price please let me know.

thanks

Ron

I have one I would sell or trade. It is mushroomed on the end where someone used a steel hammer, but will work fine. Sets #9 rivets. Make me an offer.

I have a rather new C.S. Osborne that I would let go in a week or two.  I would like to buy a round set. 

forgot all about this posting, why don't yous guys shoot me a pm with what ya want and the low man gets my money and let me know how ya want to be paid!

and thanks kindly!!

I would be willing to buy a number 9 for a decent price.

well you might be able to get one and I can get the other!

I don’t mind doing it here.  If I get under cut by a dollar don’t bother me much. And biker can have the other or not.   I was not going to worry with selling it.  

I was thinking $18 plus a couple bucks shipping.   It is a Osborne that has only been used on a couple rivets, #9. 

I'm easy, @OLDNSLOW ball is in your court (it is your thread).

as I mentioned I kind of forgot about the whole thing I needed it for a project I wrapped up about a week and a half ago, so no real rush now if you want it Bikermutt go for it.  I guess I should go back and mark the other posting closed er something I guess.

Here is the extra I have. It has "Character". Make me an offer or trade me something I can use and pay the shipping from 57028. It sets #9 copper rivets but is stamped with a 4 on the side ...???

101_6418.JPG

Edited by lazyd
blurry