Rock n roll wallet ☺
Made this wallet for a guitar player, it has pocket for coins,cash it can hold ten cards easy,pocket for victorinox alox,guitar pick holster☺ has a strap for keys and another guitar pick pouch for 3 more picks.
Leather is Tasman crazyhorse brown 4.75/5.50 oz and lining is OA imported dark brown goat 1/2oz from OA Leather Supply,it has great pull up can wait to see how it will age.

2rz2kaa.jpg

2pt56d3.jpg

mb21kx.jpg

2rddfk5.jpg

r6z51j.jpg

new74n.jpg

1zxp278.jpg

Just now, R SFraser Sr said:

I think the "PickPocket" on the side is a great idea,  (you can have that catchy name for it, for free) 

I like that "PickPocket" thanks. 

Canadian bucks in circulation in Croatia? That's something new LOL. But seriously, this is a great wallet!

14 hours ago, DrmCa said:

Canadian bucks in circulation in Croatia? That's something new LOL. But seriously, this is a great wallet!

Yeah,we have Canadian bucks, American dollars,Russian ruble,Indian rupee,Chinese renminbi,Japenese yen,if we don't have it you don't need it LOL.

I moved to Canade two months ago.

Welcome to Canada then! I am sure you'll get to love and hate it at the same time pretty soon. Feel free to PM me on here if you have any questions - I can't promise I will have all answers, but I'll try to help.

Just now, DrmCa said:

Welcome to Canada then! I am sure you'll get to love and hate it at the same time pretty soon. Feel free to PM me on here if you have any questions - I can't promise I will have all answers, but I'll try to help.

Thanks