jayker2002

Barry King edgers, Vergez Blanchard No 10, French style awl

Hello, 

I'm looking to buy some brand new Tools I never used. Here is the list and the price. 

- Barry King edgers size 0 + 1 

new $59 / each + shipping  - my price $50/each. Get both of them is $90 + shipping 

- Vergez Blanchard pricking irons set #10 (new in plastic, never open) 

new 2 + 11 tooth : 269.99 . new 5 tooth: 119.99, set will be $390 + shipping. My price is $300 + shipping for the set. 

- Vergez Blanchard Number & Alphabet Stamp set size 6mm (all new)

new is $129.99 + shipping. My price : $90+ shipping. 

- French style Awl, working perfectly with Blanchard, AmyRoke or KS blade pricking irons. I did sharpen it by my own. It's razor sharp, can cut leather and ofc it's using with pricking irons without any reason. Please look how shiny it is and the blade style. 

My price $50 + shipping.

- Kyoshin Elle edger (barely used) : my price $20 + shipping. 

I have no idea why it showed error when uploading photos. Please check the google drive link below for the photos. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TkloH7HreskIj-zskuB8asBJIugMXAN6

Also, I live in Toronto, Canada. If you guys in local want to buy it to save shipping, feel free to contact me. 

P/S: I still have the package in this post. This is a great package for beginner for sure. If you guys want to get it, let me know as well. 

Forgot the Edge paint roller from this ads as well. 

I have 3 edge paint roller (brand new in box, never used). New is $24.99 + shipping. My price is $20 + shipping. Get all 3 is $50. 

Cheers, 

-Jay 

Up for sale. The basic set was SOLD. 

On 3/25/2018 at 6:39 PM, jayker2002 said:

P/S: I still have the package in this post. This is a great package for beginner for sure. If you guys want to get it, let me know as well. 

So was it sold or not?  You posted it was sold, so I locked and moved it to the section old/sold.  If it is still available, not sold, I can move it back. 

Tom

I am curious also as I live in Toronto and if there is stuff still available I would like to check it out.

16 hours ago, plinkercases said:

I am curious also as I live in Toronto and if there is stuff still available I would like to check it out.

Hi, yes it's still available. Just the basic set was sold. DM me a message with your phone number please. We can meet.

On 7/12/2018 at 2:29 PM, Northmount said:

So was it sold or not?  You posted it was sold, so I locked and moved it to the section old/sold.  If it is still available, not sold, I can move it back. 

Tom

Hi Tom, 

Yes the basic set was sold. Thank you for your helping. 

message sent thanks

also interested in the edgers thanks.

Just a note to those who may read this.... Jayker has been a fully engaged, patient and flexible seller however I needed to withdraw from the process for emergent financial reasons and he was understanding and gracious.

I would deal with him anytime (assuming I have the funds secured!)

Thanks again Jayker and good luck with your sales.

I am not sure if I am missing something here, what was in the "basic set that is sold" and what is left or sale? I am always interested in checking out the options, if you are willing to package and post (at my cost of course) to Australia.

On 7/18/2018 at 6:56 AM, Rockoboy said:

I am not sure if I am missing something here, what was in the "basic set that is sold" and what is left or sale? I am always interested in checking out the options, if you are willing to package and post (at my cost of course) to Australia.

Hi, 

sorry I was missing your comment. Please inbox me. I will send you what I have left by now. Still have a lot of tools for sale. I can ship to Australia too. 

On 7/17/2018 at 11:25 AM, plinkercases said:

Just a note to those who may read this.... Jayker has been a fully engaged, patient and flexible seller however I needed to withdraw from the process for emergent financial reasons and he was understanding and gracious.

I would deal with him anytime (assuming I have the funds secured!)

Thanks again Jayker and good luck with your sales.

Your welcome. Anytime you wanna meet to buy something, feel free to contact me.