Hi all,

I bought some EcoFlo carnauba creme several months ago. Used it a time or two and forgot about it. Just pulled it out to try again and it’s completely separated, looks like curdled milk. No amount of shaking the bottle seems to make any difference. It’s been stored indoors, hasn’t come anywhere near freezing. Is this normal? It had some tiny white chunks when I first used it, but nothing like this.

I just rubbed some in on a piece of scrap to see how it handles, it seemed to rub in fine.

Never heard of this but stand it in a bowl of hot water, or micro-wave it [top off] for a short time to get it really very warm and it should mix together again with shaking

I have had a bottle of carnauba "change" over time but never completely separate.  By change, I mean it seemed to lose a little of its creaminess and there was an odor to it.  Not a bad odor, like spoiled milk, but definitely an odor.  The odor does not linger after application.

I also had a bottle of edge kote that developed a nasty smell.  I suspect that many products may do this if you don't use them quickly.

Thanks guys.

Warming it up is a good idea, I’ll try that.

I didn’t notice any smell, and it seemed to rub in fine. This morning the piece of scrap looked nice. Maybe it doesn’t make a difference.