Radar477

Custom collars needed

I’m in need of someone who can make a pair of custom collars. I have a general design in mind but would like to get some input from a professional on some smaller details that I could then commission to produce them. 

The collars are not intended for an animal, and hold a significant amount of emotional value- essentially the same as a wedding ring so the main concern is that they must be extremely well made, comfortable and durable. If anyone could recommend a craftsman or is interested in the project themselves, please let me know. 

I actually just opened up shop for making custome  collars and other things. Anything Goes. We have a Facebook and etsy shop. What are you thinking as far as design?

59 minutes ago, PutnamLeather said:

I actually just opened up shop for making custome  collars and other things. Anything Goes. We have a Facebook and etsy shop. What are you thinking as far as design?

I sent you a message with the details. 

17 hours ago, LeatherLegion said:

Here is some of my work as far as collars goes. Feel free to contact me if interested.Thanks !

MollossMaster Collars

Nice work! My last collar was a black, studded collar for a chihuahua. 

Bob 

@LeatherLegion That is some beautiful work. Enjoyed looking through your photos. Thank you.