Jump to content
JLSleather

Embossed Straps W/C Leather

Recommended Posts

Shortest is 48 1/2" long, all are 1 1/2" wide.  Cleanin' the closet, and suddenly there's these!  $50 gits 'em ALL, shippin' is free if you in the U.S.

8 oz leather from W/C

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how many?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry -- there's 4 of em.  Pics in the other thread (double post).IMG_20180902_142708454_LL.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Make that FIVE.  I came across one a tad shorter like 46"? long, celtic design already dyed black, 1 1/2" wide with 1/4" borders.  Throwing it in just for ease.  All 5 $50.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, JLSleather said:

Make that FIVE.  I came across one a tad shorter like 46"? long, celtic design already dyed black, 1 1/2" wide with 1/4" borders.  Throwing it in just for ease.  All 5 $50.

well it was a good deal with 4 of 'em, with 5 of them i'd be basically losing money not buying the lot...lol, i'll shoot you a pm with my email for paypal invoice or whichever you wanna do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sold.  Them other folk dont' know what they missed ;)

DSC01456.jpg

QUICK and easy belt I just made for one of my boys yesterday - celtic design and contrasting stitch, lined suede.  I've made them all tooled belts now and then, but the boogers outgrow 'em pretty quick.  This particular boy may be done growing for a while now.

Edited by JLSleather

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2018 at 8:28 AM, JLSleather said:

Sold.  Them other folk dont' know what they missed ;)

DSC01456.jpg

QUICK and easy belt I just made for one of my boys yesterday - celtic design and contrasting stitch, lined suede.  I've made them all tooled belts now and then, but the boogers outgrow 'em pretty quick.  This particular boy may be done growing for a while now.

That is a beauty right there, my oldest brought his black belt to me last week, the reversible buckle on it broke so he needs a new one...I think these are too big for his dress pants, but I definitely will put 'em to good use.  That liner looks awesome on there and perfectly even with the edge but not flush...how'd you do that?...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lazy -- I cut teh liner 1/4" or so too wide, stick it n trim it.  Bevel edges, burnish, dun.

Edited by JLSleather

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JLSleather said:

Lazy -- I cut teh liner 1/4" or so too wide, stick it n trim it.  Bevel edges, dun.

lol, work smarter not harder...lazy would be no putting the liner in at all...I have been able to get an undercut bevel with the rotary cutter and a straight edge if i hold the rotary at an angle...I'll give it a whirl tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

My fancy-smancy method of trimming involves a utility knife with a new (or close) blade dragged along the edge with the belt in the air... rather like cuttin a piece of jerky, or peelin' taters.

Maybe I should make a video?  Don't know any fairies I can get to be in it tho ... so there's that to consider :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...