Sign in to follow this  
fivewayswelshcobs

Tandy uk

Hi All,

I had a surprise this evening in the form of an email saying Northampton branch is shutting at the end of the month and Manchester will be the main site in the UK. Unfortunately this is too far for me to use as often as I use Northampton , 2 1/2 hours and a frequent giant car park in the form of the M6 as against 45 minutes, so I will be looking at other suppliers, sadly probably abroad because of costs. It doesn't affect my main saddlery and harness business but mainly light leather goods belts etc (not leather). I now know how people feel with few local suppliers, I know I prefer to see a fitting to see it is what I want and the quality is right. I have used it and it's predecessor at the leather factory for over 25 years.

Sorry mini rant over!!

I've not received an email about this and there is nowt on their website about it

Just got in from work and got the same email i am with you on that i will not be take the long 

drive up to Manchester either, Northampton is 2 hours for me. I only buy a few things from them

and prefer to go there in person than shop online to see what i am buying sometimes when you are in 

the shop you come out with more than you intended to get because sometimes there in store sales

have somethings are to good to let go. As i say i don't get much from them but it will be a lot less now.

Most products are over priced anyway and quality not that great.

all the best jcuk