This is my second project in a couple years.  Should have checked the template against some actual cards cause it ended up too small.  Well, live and learn!

Also, messed up on setting the stitch holes along the bottom, but all in all pretty pleased with the project.

Gonna try again but make my own template this time!  Let me know what you think.

20180910_075905-483x644.jpg.f8963201fb089b70c369ad32756f6a7f.jpg20180910_075921-483x644.jpg.bfd1bdf6d5ce9026f656539f63b3f7d1.jpg20180910_075955-483x644.jpg.04a21c656626a3605569da81f289ab0b.jpg

Don't worry, you're not the only one to make something too small! I've done it more than once. More than twice... That's not bad for a second project, either. Every time you do one, you know what you'd do differently next time.

You might use a lighter weight thread next time. The nice thing about simple projects is that you don't have that much time or materials into it, and you can do a few of them to perfect your technique.

Jeff

nice job, keep at it and thanks for sharing. 

I like the color choice and traditional design. I have two machines and I also hand stitch and I'm still making wavy lines every now and then. Keep it up, it's looking good.

Oh yeah, too small you say? I have a few holsters on my wall of shame that fit that bill, but not the guns they were made for.

Thanx everyone for your comments.  I think I'm going to try a dopp kit next, work on my stitching skills some more.