TonySFLDLTHR

Sewing Machines, Tariffs and SLC

So I know we have had a lot of talk here lately about sewing machines and what that means with the new tariffs that are happening. We are seeing that it is going to increase the cost for us to get them by 25%.

Now, some good news...we hate the tariffs in this area just as much as you may. So, what we did to show that we want to help leather world we serve, is to buy a stock of machines before the tariffs raised the prices. We have a limited quantity of these machines that can be bought at the sale price.

Also, we have a company we work with called Quickspark and they have offered no payments on machines until 2019.

No-Tariff-Ad.jpg

I don't imagine the tariffs to last very long. Other countries have been doing this to us for decades. Once they see how it feels, I believe almost all tariffs will disappear.

Hang in there everybody.

And thanks SLC.

Is there a special link? I don't seem to find a sale price for all the items listed. 

51 minutes ago, blue duck said:

Is there a special link? I don't seem to find a sale price for all the items listed. 

I believe the sale price is the normal price as is now, once the rates go up for them so will the consumer price...

Thank you. They had a sale price on two of them, so thought mabybe….. Oh well, next time.

15 minutes ago, koreric75 said:

I believe the sale price is the normal price as is now, once the rates go up for them so will the consumer price...

This is partly correct. The prices are still being updated on our website. But the price that is on there now is the lowered price...until we run out of the machines we have at those prices.

2 hours ago, TonySFLDLTHR said:

This is partly correct. The prices are still being updated on our website. But the price that is on there now is the lowered price...until we run out of the machines we have at those prices.

Thanks Tony for correcting that, I wasn't positive but i understood the main point being get'm now before they're gone ;-)