gengado

i permanently make mistakes in my work

8 minutes ago, Dwight said:

Mr: George said It is not the man who never makes mistakes who will become the master, . . . it is the one who can cancel out or cover up the obvious mistake that becomes the master

last advice in this knight and greatest advice thanks DWIGHT

I will keeping in my mind

i hope someday i give advice to other people

I value my mistakes. It's the only things I can truly call my own. Point is, if you can recognise it as a mistake, you can work at correcting it.

Gengado,

At four months, most of us were still trying to figure out which end of the tool to hold.  Your wallet is functional sound and it looks well made.  You lack experience with making things out of leather, and in this craft, mistakes equal experience.  Unless you have a mentor showing you how to do things, it all comes down to trying something, and in that regard you're already way ahead of folks who read a lot but never try anything.

Each time you make something, whether it has mistakes or not, you learn how to or how not to do it in the future.  People who are masters of the craft have made all the same mistakes and a thousand more.  As mentioned above, learning how to hide them is key.  Eventually, you'll have enough experience to know how to avoid mistakes MOST of the time.  

Nice work.

You're not alone, Gengado.

I have a box full of unused scrap of leather that I used to practice. 3 out of 4 leather that I bought ends up in that box, and I've only learned for about 6 months.

Mastery takes time.