SilverForgeStudio

Trying to find a bit of info from an older thread about SPRINGFIELD LEATHER

Hello folks- PICS ARE ON THE WAY!

This week the Wickett and Craig and the Hermann Oak sides both showed up! Love the chestnut bridle side from WC and the HO Black from Springfield Leather is better than I expected in uniformity and finish- outside the clamp marks there is a bit of a scuff but nothing major to my newbie eyes! I am truly looking forward to this set of beginning projects!

So the  reason Im writing was I was tottering through the forums on the wifes phone and saw a comment about a discount code for Springfield Leather for 2018 written by a gent with SLC in his name/title.

The wife got a call, I lost the thread... and now am trying to "dance" in my budget for a last few items to get things rounded up... And so- Im looking for this discount code to help a bit. 

Thanks in advance and as always- enjoy the days and be at peace!

Kerri

12 minutes ago, SilverForgeStudio said:

This week the Wickett and Craig and the Hermann Oak sides both showed up! Love the chestnut bridle side from WC and the HO Black from Springfield Leather is better than I expected in uniformity and finish- outside the clamp marks there is a bit of a scuff but nothing major to my newbie eyes! I am truly looking forward to this set of beginning projects!

Kerri

you can order directly from WC.

Maverick leather also has some european bridle and it looks nice and affordable

Thanks NRK- I did order direct from WC- and the HOak was through Springfield Leather... Im looking to purchase the findings and clasps/buttons and a few odds and ends and the discount would allow me to squeeze a bit more selection into the mix as well as offset SWMBO concerns.

Ive looked at Maverick- thanks for the nod there- I will give them another look next order as well!

58 minutes ago, SilverForgeStudio said:

So the  reason Im writing was I was tottering through the forums on the wifes phone and saw a comment about a discount code for Springfield Leather for 2018 written by a gent with SLC in his name/title.

The wife got a call, I lost the thread... and now am trying to "dance" in my budget for a last few items to get things rounded up... And so- Im looking for this discount code to help a bit. 

Thanks in advance and as always- enjoy the days and be at peace!

Kerri

Let me know if there is anything I can help with here. 

Looks like JLS got you the link.

A BIG thank you to Both JLS and Tony!

@JLSleather I love the Mahogany holster by the way you posted- did you dye the leather (If so what is the lighter color!??) 

uhh.. you answer yer own question -- those panels on the holsters are Hermann Oak tooling leather dyed with Fiebing's mahogany (thinned about 2 parts dye to 1 part reducer, or so).

@JLSleather thanks- With the variety of surface treatments I have no idea what I am looking at at times so I ask Thanks!