Sign in to follow this  
KAW

KAW Saddles

Welcome to the forum Kaw,

Very nice work there.

Ken

Excellent!

Kevin,

I started opening up the pictures you have posted. By the time I got to the second one, I knew you were on the "short list", and pretty sure I knew who you were. The cantle concho cinched it. Your work is as good as the other pieces of your work I have seen. Still living around Faith?

We met in Sheridan two years ago and last year. One night was rather "festive" (looking back, maybe they all were). We didn't make it this year, but plan to be back next year. Glad to have you here.

Bruce, I am still living near Faith and I dont get to town that much so sometimes it can get alittle "festive"!!

MudMan, That is about the only thing I dont do Gary Wiggins of Kansas did the silver for me, he's a good guy and I like his work.

Kevin,

Glad you found this forum. It is a great place to exchange good information. Any pictures of that Tipton you made that you want to post?

Rod

Rod,

I haven't finished it yet, kinda got busy on some other stuff but will post some pictures when I finish it this fall or winter, been kinda busy with the cow too.Thanks for the tree its just what he wanted I think its gonna work just right, just need to finish it .

Kevin, Saddles too!!!!?? You really are my HERO!!!!

Vaya Con Dios, Alan Bell

I've got to pick myself from off the ground; in this Concrete Jungle, where the living is hardest
Bob Marley

This is awsome work, and the Wiggins silver really tops it off great. an excellent mix