bikermutt07

A little hardware help

Anyone have experience using Barry King line 20 and 24 setters using buckle guy snaps?

I have and use the king snap setters but not with buckle guy snaps,  I would think there isn’t much difference in setting any of them. What’s the question?

Snaps can be a little finicky across brands. I bet it will be fine.

There are two types of 'snaps' (we call them 'press studs' just go ahead and laugh) There are one tool snaps and there are two tool snaps. As long as the size of tool or tools matches the size of snap it should work although I understand that there are snap makers with a brand out there who are working to stop that occurrence.

2 hours ago, Japi said:

There are two types of 'snaps' (we call them 'press studs' just go ahead and laugh) There are one tool snaps and there are two tool snaps. As long as the size of tool or tools matches the size of snap it should work although I understand that there are snap makers with a brand out there who are working to stop that occurrence.

I went ahead and ordered it all this morning. I figured if Barry King doesn't make snaps the setters shouldn't be brand specific.

I have the BK setters and use the with Tandy snaps. Set and work great.