11 hours ago, Eddie Q said:

Awesome mini tutorial Josh !! Been wanting to make an IWB for my Commander, Thanks for the inspiration !!

You're certainly welcome sir! Thank you, and good luck on your Commander holster!

All the best, Josh

I've got to make me one of these!  Every time I look at it I want one. 

Hey Josh, are you from around the Stockton Lake area?  My hometown is Joplin.  Been in Texas since high school but I still have lots of family all around those parts! 

Still a Cardinal fan to the bone, still love the big Missouri woods.  Met a girl in Texas... you know the rest of the story.

3 hours ago, dougfergy said:

I've got to make me one of these!  Every time I look at it I want one. 

Hey Josh, are you from around the Stockton Lake area?  My hometown is Joplin.  Been in Texas since high school but I still have lots of family all around those parts! 

Still a Cardinal fan to the bone, still love the big Missouri woods.  Met a girl in Texas... you know the rest of the story.

Small world Doug! We're 7 miles north of Stockton Lake! I'm a transplant from west central Utah, met a Missouri girl, you know the rest :) ! After growing up in the great basin area I sure do love the big MO woods too! Hope TX is treating you well sir!

All the best, Josh

4 minutes ago, Josh Ashman said:

Small world Doug! We're 7 miles north of Stockton Lake! I'm a transplant from west central Utah, met a Missouri girl, you know the rest :) ! After growing up in the great basin area I sure do love the big MO woods too! Hope TX is treating you well sir!

All the best, Josh

That's fine country Josh!  I've been up in that area a few times.

Texas is great but I always feel like I'm home when we get back up there.

That is very nice.....