blue duck

Laser Engraving Needed

Morning Folks.

This is a duplicate request that I placed in Help Wanted. I am looking for some one that could laser engrave a piece for a wallet pocket. This is the inscription, not necessarily the font or placement. Or could you point me in the right direction to find someone that can? Thanks so much.

Inspript.png

Sorry I cant help but interested in learning so I am following.

I think I replied to your other thread. Give me a buzz. I laser engrave leather all the time. Probably 4-5 days a week. I've done completed wallets as well. Here is one that I did for a charity auction. Not my wallet. I usually do more fire service types of leather work.

wallet-engraved.png

On 9/15/2019 at 9:54 PM, blue duck said:

This is a duplicate request that I placed in Help Wanted. I am looking for some one that could laser engrave a piece for a wallet pocket. This is the inscription, not necessarily the font or placement. Or could you point me in the right direction to find someone that can? Thanks so much.

I think Boxzy CNC will be  good  because 

It has a CNC Mill, 3D Printer , and Laser Engraver

I purchased BoXZY Complete. It is the finest by Boxzy, not only do i get all the features from the above mentioned. This is the best desktop mill from BoXZY that you can get. It is called complete because it is equipped with all the necessary features that any CNC machine should ideally have. It works as a three-in-one 3D printer, a CNC mill and also a laser engraving machine.[read more]

So it will be good for you.

Cheers

When did you get your unit ? Seems from comments on a site about the Boxzy, it isn't being manufactured anymore.

Ferg

Hi Ferg,

I never did get a machine. I was just looking for someone to do a single job for me. Good luck.