Stewbeans22

Card wallet magnet spec

I have some card wallets with a money clip type flap on the back side. 
Need recommendations on type and strength of magnet. I used the Tandy 1241-21 magnetic disks on one wallet and it seems ok, however I would like to get them cheaper if possible. 
Any info would be greatly appreciated. Online store is fine. I’m an also located in south Mississippi. 

-Stew

I've bought from these folks in the past:

https://www.kjmagnetics.com/

They have all sorts of shapes, polarities, strengths, and sizes.

Ohio travel bag.  They are not as retail-oriented as Tandy so there may be minimums, but they have quite a range of hardware.

I just bought some from The Buckle Guy.  I don't normally tout their store, but he did have the magnet strengths on them.  I bought some of the 6lb strength ones, and man they are strong.  Makes me willing to toss the other ones I have in the garbage.

YinTx

Thanks for that info. I got some from K&J and they were really good. Only down fall if I had to pry the tracking code from them. I also tried to change the email I used on the order and their customer service said they could modify an existing order. Thought that was ver mom and pop of them to not be able to modify their system. Other than that their prices were good and had a huge assortment of magnets. I’ll look into the buckle guy as well.