toxo

Something different.

I know this is not usually our bag but you have to admire skill right. I think this guy must be an alien. It's not just the skill level it's the nonchalance and not a jig or a template in sight not even on the sewing machine. The guy doesn't stop talking and he can't speak English. I still watched it till the end though. I found it almost mesmerising. Probably too long for some even though it's speeded up.

I haven't watched it completely. You are right, it is mesmerizing. I love to watch other craftsman with the skills he has.

Ferg

I gotta keep this There's a 75 mgb in my yard begging for new seat covers, and door panels, and , and , and, ……. very cool that guy has done a few seats in his time.

44 minutes ago, chuck123wapati said:

I gotta keep this There's a 75 mgb in my yard begging for new seat covers, and door panels, and , and , and, ……. very cool that guy has done a few seats in his time.

You need to subscribe to a guy called Cechaflo. An absolute maestro around a sewing machine and car upholstery. Come back with your thoughts.

54 minutes ago, toxo said:

You need to subscribe to a guy called Cechaflo. An absolute maestro around a sewing machine and car upholstery. Come back with your thoughts.

Dears Santa is it to late to change my mind? LOL yea for sure I'm going to be watching this guy he knows his stuff and is exactly what I need to know. I've done most of the mechanical issues but now i'm into the body work and the interior this is going to be a great help thanks for the link. After doing some testing I think my old 401a can handle light upholstery work if I go easy on her. 

Wow thanks for sharing this I do think he has done this a few times before lol he is so fluid on that machine