Bawarrior

What to do Torched Dragon pic

Yeah, here in California we grow cement and   asphalt. I looked nothing  suitable for me around here

Thanks anyway

Edited by Bawarrior
Spelling

13 hours ago, Bawarrior said:

Yeah, here in California we grow cement and   asphalt. I looked nothing  suitable for me around here

Well if you ever do another I'll help you out.

On 1/6/2020 at 4:40 PM, chuck123wapati said:

your welcome, darn if I knew you were going to buy one I could have made one I can collect all the willow a person would ever need. I guess I forget how free and open  Wyoming is still is.

your welcome, darn if I knew you were going to buy one I could have made one I can collect all the willow a person would ever need. I guess I forget how free and open  Wyoming is still is.

20200221_162452_copy_1512x2016.jpg

I finally finished, used 1/4 " rawhide 21" willow hoop. The leather is 9-10%. I did add alot more detail to carving, dragon, man, treasure chest and hundreds of coins. Thanks everyone who offered their suggestins

20200222_072250_copy_1512x2016.jpg

That makes a great wall piece.  Willow and lace really works for that!

- Bill

21 hours ago, Bawarrior said:

20200221_162452_copy_1512x2016.jpg

That came out as awesome as I thought it would! great job!! Your leather work is excellent. If that's the hoop you bought let me know next time I'll surprise you.

I do want to do another and can match leather to hoop size. Do you think black lace would have been a better look than the raw hide

I like it!

18 hours ago, chuck123wapati said:

That came out as awesome as I thought it would! great job!! Your leather work is excellent. If that's the hoop you bought let me know next time I'll surprise you.

Chuck thanks for suggestion and support my friend. I do want to do another. Yes that was hoop I bought, would like one or two of yours. I can match leather to size of hoop. I will pay

On 2/22/2020 at 7:36 AM, billybopp said:

That makes a great wall piece.  Willow and lace really works for that!

- Bill

Thanks Bill much appreciated

12 hours ago, Fordpkup said:

I like it!

Like your truck, my 1st ride was a 1950 Ford pickup many many years ago

6 hours ago, Bawarrior said:

Chuck thanks for suggestion and support my friend. I do want to do another. Yes that was hoop I bought, would like one or two of yours. I can match leather to size of hoop. I will pay

Thanks Bill much appreciated

Your very welcome I sent you a message.

I do want to do another and can match leather to hoop size. Do you think black lace would have been a better look than the raw hide

20200301_113423_copy_1512x2016.jpg

8 minutes ago, Bawarrior said:

20200301_113423_copy_1512x2016.jpg

I like the color you have on this one, it doesn't detract from your work you could also stain the wood a bit. I will make up a couple of hoops and post them for you to see. It will be a few weeks or so as its still snowing so I cant get to the river, also takes a while to form them properly.