Howdy so here are a bunch of things that were interesting that i have worked on this week.

1. wallet: different because I made all parts . note thanks to bruce he sent me some hair on hide and the guy I am making that belt for wanted it on his wallet

2: clips made for twins girls 5 years old.

3: HA HA, Boot this guy puts some big holes in the front of his boots so I made this removable shield snap on side so he can take it off.

take a look.

P.S. have great day

Josh

N_hors_1.JPG

N_hors.JPG

N_hors_3.JPG

n_Clip.JPG

n_BOOT.JPG

N_boot_2.JPG

n_boot_3.JPG

post-6549-1231609592_thumb.jpg

post-6549-1231609612_thumb.jpg

post-6549-1231609623_thumb.jpg

post-6549-1231609640_thumb.jpg

post-6549-1231609658_thumb.jpg

post-6549-1231609667_thumb.jpg

post-6549-1231609678_thumb.jpg

Busy huh,

those boot cover things are pretty cool, I am interested as too how well they hold up. Looks good though.

The wallet is nice as well, good job on the horse carvings and the interior. My only change I would make is to treat the hair on portion like an inlay, may make it a little neater but thats just me Im kind of a inlay nut, started doing it and cant stop lol.

Overall great job.

Busy huh,

those boot cover things are pretty cool, I am interested as too how well they hold up. Looks good though.

The wallet is nice as well, good job on the horse carvings and the interior. My only change I would make is to treat the hair on portion like an inlay, may make it a little neater but thats just me Im kind of a inlay nut, started doing it and cant stop lol.

Overall great job.

The boot covers are a wait and see for sure and I agree about the inlay, I have a book of every thing I have done and next to the picture is ways to do it better so that's going next to this one thanks.

Josh

THats a good idea with the book thing, I should start doing that.

Those boot cover give me an idea. When I ride my motorcycle my boot gets a nice black mark on the top from shifting gears. How does it stay on the boot?

Those boot cover give me an idea. When I ride my motorcycle my boot gets a nice black mark on the top from shifting gears. How does it stay on the boot?

Stays on like a champ form it tight and make the strap good and snug you can't pull it off with out undoing the strap

Josh