Kevin King

My first.....

Regrets to inform that all photo evidence of previous leather work is on my recently deceased hard drive (laptop). If'n anybody knows an easy way to retrieve it, I'd love to hear about it. Johanna, Kate, any word on recovery of old files from November-ish of last year?

Mike D. There are some companies that will recover data from a "Dead Drive". If it is only the electronics and the "Heads" did not crash onto the recording surfaces, then the data should be recoverable. If the "heads" actually crashed on to the surface while the platters were spinning, then the areas of the crash will be un-readable. Depending on how the data was stored on the disc, this could wipe out a large section of a single file or pieces of several files. It will all depend on how much you want to spend on recovery of the data. In the future, consider backing up the primary data on a secondary drive.

I can't show you my first project. That was a checkbook cover. I decided to assist the drying process with an oven.....

It ended up looking like a potato chip..... ANYWAY.

My first bike seat is also lost to history (trash can).

But my fourth try ended up on a motorcycle so that's where I'll start.

Also showing my LAST seat for Jeff Cochran. I'll throw in the clown seat too as it was my last seat out the door.

Bike seat 009.jpg

Bike seat 012.jpg

DSC_0002_103.JPG

DSC_0001_120.JPG

post-5652-126745126321_thumb.jpg

post-5652-126745127501_thumb.jpg

post-5652-126745133275_thumb.jpg

post-5652-126745166154_thumb.jpg

Edited by David