dprezgay

Info Needed on 3D Stamp

I am trying to find out what the Leather Factory #8540 3d stamp is. 

I have it listed on my spreadsheet as a Wild Cat but I'm not sure if that is the correct description.  I've been working on my list for around 8 years and I want to make sure it is as correct as possible.

I would like to get a photo of the front of the stamp, back of the stamp and an image stamped on leather.

But ideally, I'd like to acquire the stamp.  

Thanks,

Dale

I searched the number on ebay and it brought up this; https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-D-Stamp-Live-to-Ride-8540-00-WBL/273608362518?hash=item3fb4544a16:g:P1kAAOSwe~lcEcRC    ~~ winged 'Live to Ride'

1 hour ago, fredk said:

I searched the number on ebay and it brought up this; https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-D-Stamp-Live-to-Ride-8540-00-WBL/273608362518?hash=item3fb4544a16:g:P1kAAOSwe~lcEcRC    ~~ winged 'Live to Ride'

I have this in my Craftool section.  I suspected it might be a LF stamp but the image of a motorcycle symbol seems inconsistent with most of the other LF stamps, most of which are animals .  But it is also inconsistent with the craftool stamps surrounding it.  It is very detailed like the LF stamps.  Since it is sold at Tandy, I probably assumed, early on, that it was a Craftool stamp.  This goes all the way back to the beginning when I started the list.  I started just putting the stamps in numerical order based on what I had, and the Tandy catalog photos.  It wasn't until I learned about the different brands that I started to sort them that way.  

I decided to switch it to the LF section.  Now I need to find out what 8540 craftool stamp is.  That might be the Wild Cat, since right next to it would be a Roaring Bear.

I have what is probably the most complete list of 2d/3d stamps that anyone has put together.  501 Craftool, 48 Leather Factory and 193 Midas.  Plus 24 unbranded Scout related stamps.  To complete my collection of these stamps I only need:

Craftool - 2 stamp

Leather Factory - 2 stamps

Midas - 4 stamps

Unmarked Scout Stamps - 7 Stamps

As soon as I can get these last 15 stamps I'll put a list together with photos and post it on this site.  

In addition, I also have:

All the Alphabet sets from Craftool/Midas and some others.

All the Craftool handle stamp sets.

All the Craftool/Midas 2D/3D stamp sets.

9 or 10 Zodiac stamp sets.

I also need to add photos to my list of these also.

Thanks,

Dale

Moderator - Please Close/Lock this post and move to old/sold forum.

Thanks,

Dale