Sign in to follow this  
freak

Site Updates

Johanna,

I came up with a very serious issue. I am sure the earth may stop spinning at any time, and life as we know it may cease to exist. I use IE, not sure of what version. Since the update, I am finding that I need to log in at each visit. Apparently with the update, it logs me out when I click off to go hunt the latest ebay bargain. I did not have this happen before the fix, I was continually logged in and greeted lke Norm in Cheers every visit. Actually it is not that big a deal, but something I did notice. Just to be safe though, I will now wear my tinfoil hat and vest to protect me from any stray deathrays that may emanate from the new board.

Bruce...tin foil hats don't work anymore...you have to coat your whole body in Pecards...nothing gets through thatb stuff.

Ken

P.S.

I've had no problems whith the new update on IE. The board always greets me like Norm...LOL

Michael, you are correct. This board and the Live Cat feature use Javascript to perform many of the functions. Is your FF working correctly now? Thanks for posting how you resolved the problem.

Well, my home system is working fine now.

But my work system, (same OS, same browser version) has the same problem the other system did, and I can't seem to shake it loose this time.

Testing. IE kept crashing on me when I tried to reply, and after reading the posts here I recalled I had an older version of Firefox. And so far it seems to be working.