Sign in to follow this  
wolvenstien

Drunken Entertainment

Work safe..... Sound needed to really enjoy..... LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBW6OKrMpcY

I give that faceplant a 9.8 :)

I worked as a patrol officer for a couple years. Drunks were a never ending supply of simultaneous frustration and entertainment.

Every officer I know (including myself) has started to administer a field sobriety test only to stop it for fear the person would seriously injure themselves, or because they *did* injure themself. In one case, a person I stopped managed to injure himself just getting out of the car.

The frustration is in trying to reason with them. Have you ever tried to convince a drunk of anything they did not want to believe?

The same guy who hurt himself, after getting processed etc (BAC of .25+), we released to go home. He absolutely insisted he had to go back to get his car and drive it home. Even after we told him we would arrest him again, he was going to do it. I finally gave up on convincing him to leave it until morning, and called a sheriff's deputy to get it and drive it home for him. He really didn't need two arrests in one night, and I really didn't want to spend any more quality time with him. (Nice guy, but very very drunk).

Get the feeling he has used that trick before? :devil::rofl:

LOL, looking at the cops reaction.... yeah, thats probably the 3rd time that night he did it to an unsuspectiong drunk....