Sign in to follow this  
wang369

I'm looking for a special color cow leather

I don't know whats the name of this vehicle's colour. please help me if you know where can I find this type of colour cow leather. Thank you very much ~

mansory-mercedes-benz-s-class-coupe-cabrio-apertus-edition-rear-bumper-trunk-spoiler-rear-diffuser-forged-wheel-rear-angle.jpg

Since it is a Mercedes you can look at their website to find the name of the actual color. After that  you will just have to look at the numerous vendors of leather to see what they have. You don't say what you are planning on using the leather for, if it's for an auto interior search for that type leather.

On 6/1/2020 at 12:03 AM, wang369 said:

please help me if you know where can I find this type of colour cow leather.

The Hide House in Napa carries a wide variety of cow. You might call them and chat about your needs, they are very knowledgeable. 

https://www.hidehouse.com/

Hide House Garment Split.jpg

On 6/4/2020 at 10:57 AM, Ed in Tx said:

Since it is a Mercedes you can look at their website to find the name of the actual color. After that  you will just have to look at the numerous vendors of leather to see what they have. You don't say what you are planning on using the leather for, if it's for an auto interior search for that type leather.

thats really helpfully thansk 

On 6/8/2020 at 5:01 PM, LatigoAmigo said:

The Hide House in Napa carries a wide variety of cow. You might call them and chat about your needs, they are very knowledgeable. 

https://www.hidehouse.com/

Hide House Garment Split.jpg

Thank you very much !