Luanne1958

Suggestions for selling a machine

I would love some advice on how/where to sell a leather sewing machine. I'm closing my business (never really got off the ground) and I have a Cobra Class 26 that I need to sell.

Much appreciated,

Luanne

Place it in a for sale ad in our Marketplace > Items For Sale > Machinery > Sewing and Stitching > under either Used or New/Refurbished, depending on its condition. You might get more replies under Used.

@Luanne1958, I’m looking to buy a machine. What you asking for it?

Current retail is $2250, it's 2 years old, lightly used. I'd like to get $1700.  I'd have to look into the shipping cost from California to Florida.

On 7/16/2020 at 2:40 AM, Luanne1958 said:

(never really got off the ground)

Thats a shame, sorry things didn't quite work out for you. I guess covid didn't help . 

What will you do now?  Whatever you do, I wish you the best .

HS 

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't receive a notification that you replied. Are you still selling this machine?

I have not been checking the forums. Finally getting back to this. It has not been sold but needs to be.  

I see you are in Florida. Shipping might be a bear. I'm going to post it with a picture. I paid $1800 for it two years ago, hardly used. I'll take $1200 plus shipping. 

38 minutes ago, Luanne1958 said:

I have not been checking the forums. Finally getting back to this. It has not been sold but needs to be.  

I see you are in Florida. Shipping might be a bear. I'm going to post it with a picture. I paid $1800 for it two years ago, hardly used. I'll take $1200 plus shipping. 

On 7/15/2020 at 3:14 PM, Wizcrafts said:

Place it in a for sale ad in our Marketplace > Items For Sale > Machinery > Sewing and Stitching > under either Used or New/Refurbished, depending on its condition. You might get more replies under Used.

Someone is going to get a hell of a deal on a good machine. 
Location is key. If i had the money I'd drive to you 

23 minutes ago, Luanne1958 said:

Thanks very much for the advice. 

you have a PM

So I got to meet Luanne. Very nice person and she allowed me to take that machine off of her hands for a very good price. 
That machine has a very welcoming new home and it will be a very useful new tool in addition to the class four. And a far sight easier to move in the house than the class four that’s for sure