Sign in to follow this  
Frodo

good info if interested

Here is some Really good information on survival if you are interested in that type of thing. 

It is information on how to manage during times of crises  everything from growing food to sanitation

You can down load each file individually or at the bottom is a zip file  and get it all at one time

Index of /HCLF

Edited by Frodo

11 minutes ago, Frodo said:

Here is some Really good information on survival if you are interested in that type of thing. 

It is information on how to manage during times of crises  everything from growing food to sanitation

You can down load each file individually or at the bottom is a zip file  and get it all at one time

Index of /HCLF

Wow a great bunch of info for these trying times, I have about six totes full of books on most of these subjects ,and I've read them, that no one  can censor or delete from the cloud lol. I used to get ribbed alot on social media and FB until folks couldn't buy paper to wipe their butts a few months ago. 

2 minutes ago, chuck123wapati said:

Wow a great bunch of info for these trying times, I have about six totes full of books on most of these subjects ,and I've read them, that no one  can censor or delete from the cloud lol. I used to get ribbed alot on social media and FB until folks couldn't buy paper to wipe their butts a few months ago. 

YEP.  People used to think I was slap ass crazy.  Then katrina hit.  i fed the neighbor and his wife from down the street for a week. He no longer thinks i am crazy. and i think he has more stuff than I do NOW 

23 hours ago, Frodo said:

YEP.  People used to think I was slap ass crazy.  Then katrina hit.  i fed the neighbor and his wife from down the street for a week. He no longer thinks i am crazy. and i think he has more stuff than I do NOW 

lol I notice it has the foxfire book collection, great set to read just for the stories and history even if you don't use the information.

I had those books.  and my junky sister took them 

She heard me say that they were worth something.  She did not realize what I meant was the contents, the knowledge was worth something The books are only about 5 bucks each. Oh well..

Did you check out the recipes?   hundreds of them 

31 minutes ago, Frodo said:

I had those books.  and my junky sister took them 

She heard me say that they were worth something.  She did not realize what I meant was the contents, the knowledge was worth something The books are only about 5 bucks each. Oh well..

Did you check out the recipes?   hundreds of them 

oh yea I also noticed Carla emerys book of country living I'm on my second copy we wore the first one out  and now the second copy is held together with duct tape lol.

Edited by chuck123wapati

A ton of leather making and using  info is stored on this bad boy Foxfire 6 on shoe making is awesome.

Good stuff all in one location! Thanks!!