johnny91

First leather sewing machine: Pfaff 545-H3-6/01 or Singer 111G156?

On 12/14/2020 at 5:49 PM, Uwe said:

Yup, those are mounting holes for edge guides, like home-made.

You may need a KB09 adapter bracket in order to install one of the popular KG867 edge guide or similar. Both are readily available from various vendors on Ebay end elsewhere.

You’re missing the manual foot lift lever, by the way. Easy to replace and not a big deal if you plan to hook up a pedal or knee lift to operate the presser foot lift. If you’re buying a new manual foot lift lever, make sure you get the correct version for your H3 model. That part varies between the  H1/H2/H3/H4 models, if I recall.

Regarding the manual foot lift lever, I couldn't find the exact part no. 91-010 735-15. I found some others that look similar, like for 1245 models or so but I don't know If they would work as it supposed to on this model. If you know where I could get one, I'll be glad to know. 

I think you did good - I’d also take the Pfaff 1st 

There is a guy in Lithuania that sells Pfaff parts I think on ebay.  Always has good parts and good prices.  Check that out.

glenn

If you’re located in North America you can call MJ Foley at 1-800-MJ-FOLEY and check if they have that part available. The part shows up in their database when I search for it in my web interface, but I couldn’t see pricing or availability data. MJ Foley stores the part number as 91-010735-15 in their system. They show both OEM and Generic versions.