Sign in to follow this  
Roger

Razorhead seat

they aint just for leaves and flowers anymore :)

kinda getting me in the halloween mood LOL!

think this will be another saddle stiched seat :red_bandana:

DSC03085.jpg

DSC03084.jpg

DSC03079.jpg

DSC03078.jpg

That very much rocks. Lovin' it.

Reminds me, anyone who hasn't seen, TLF has redone their line of modeling spoons, etc. They actually make sense now. They've paired their styluses together, big and medium spoons, small and tiny spoons, and best of all they've brought back the petal lifter. So I finally picked one up just the other day, and will be trying it out soon.

-Noc

Ohhhh, there's another magazine cover! Great job, Beez.

Mike

Really nice looking again Beeza, one day soon you'll be on all the covers.

Ken

I think you missed a spot no only kidding as usuall great work it looks great what colors do you have in mind.... it would look so good if you are going to paint it like a painting.

That looks so cool! You have done a wonderful job with your lifter. That would look great in a saddle seat.

thanks guys! i should have the seat all done by this weekend.

it will not be painted. paint just does not hold up on a seat. i use some now and then for accent but that's about it.

hopfully it won't be a black seat :head_hurts_kr::head_hurts_kr::head_hurts_kr:

thats some nice tooling work bro.

Roger,

Nice work as always Buddy, whose tools are you using for the backgrounding around your work?

It looks very good.

Dave

Edited by David

Hey Beezer, nice work as always is from you. I have never used the lifters, but am going to start. You give a lot of incentitive (sp) to try more things. One question, how will the lifted parts hold up to being sat on while riding? Is there a chance that it will flatten out from useing it ? I'm just curious, as it sure is nice. Regards Billy P

Roger,

Nice work as always Buddy, whose tools are you using for the backgrounding around your work?

It looks very good.

Dave

thanks as always for the compliments!!!

dave.. i am mostly using pebblers from hide crafters. i want to find another pattern and may come up with one myself but, i love my pebblers!

Hey Beezer, nice work as always is from you. I have never used the lifters, but am going to start. You give a lot of incentitive (sp) to try more things. One question, how will the lifted parts hold up to being sat on while riding? Is there a chance that it will flatten out from useing it ? I'm just curious, as it sure is nice. Regards Billy P

thanks billy!!

i made the lifters i have but i do find uses for them.

i don't see much problem with the lifted leather staying. i would think it will flaten out some if and when it gets wet but, some will remain.

while i don't normally use it, i soak the lifted ares with neat-lac a few times to try and stiffen those areas. i have been only using herman oak and it is fairly hard tempered to start with so it holds tooling rather well

WOWWWW!! Beeuuttiifulll work!!!!! :clapping: :w00t:

Edited by shadow2511