TomG

Looking for 8145 letter stamp set

I'm looking for this set for a reasonable price. I need it for 1 project and don't know that I'd ever need it again, so don't want to spend a ton on it.
Thanks
icm_150x150.390093436_kza9fmc1h6owskcsww

Theres a set at Birdsall , Australia...not much help for you though, sorry. They are quite pricey, and the freight  even more. 

https://www.birdsall-leather.com.au/Y8145_dash_00w/Alphabet-Set-3_or_4In-Leather-Art/pd.php

Is there a Tandy near you?

HS

Edited by Handstitched

8 hours ago, Handstitched said:

Theres a set at Birdsall , Australia...not much help for you though, sorry. They are quite pricey, and the freight  even more.

9 minutes ago, tsunkasapa said:

Here is a slightly cheaper set on eBay.

Thanks to both.. I can get one at Tandy for $42 USD with my business discount, but really didn't want to spend that for a set that I will likely never use again. Not worth it for a $35 dog collar.
Early on, many years ago, I'd go ahead and buy it, expecting to use it down the line, but I am likely going to be shutting down in the near future. Getting too much arthritis in the hands.
Later.

Can you borrow a set from someone ?  , or, buy a set, and sell it on ( to someone on here perhaps ? )  to at least get your money back , just a thought .

HS 

8 hours ago, Handstitched said:

Can you borrow a set from someone ?  , or, buy a set, and sell it on ( to someone on here perhaps ? )  to at least get your money back , just a thought .

HS 

Already checked with the 2 folks I know in my area. No luck.
Moot point now anyway. She decided to go with the standard western set, so it's all good.

40 minutes ago, Northmount said:

Take your collar in to Tandy and borrow their stamp set to see how well they work!

Back when Chuck Dorset and John Pribbenot ran the local store, I could have done that, as I was a distributor back then. Since then most won't allow it.

Moot point now anyway. She decided to go with the standard western set, so it's all good.