Thompsonl65

For SALE

I have my whole saddle shop for sale. Sewing machines, clicker, dyes for clicker, tooling stamps, benches, saddle stands. Everything you need to start your  own business. Located in northern Illinois. Will not separate any items. Serious inquiries only. $40k OBO

May want to go through your local Small Business Development Center (SBDC).  They are a National group that helps entrepreneurs start new businesses and see if they have any folks with interest.

8 hours ago, Thompsonl65 said:

I have my whole saddle shop for sale. Sewing machines, clicker, dyes for clicker, tooling stamps, benches, saddle stands. Everything you need to start your  own business. Located in northern Illinois. Will not separate any items. Serious inquiries only. $40k OBO

You should post a list of actual tools and machinery here.   You've posted the price, but not the goods that equal it.

Edited by Cumberland Highpower

I know you said you are not separating anything.  But I'm going to ask anyways.  I'm working on putting together multiple sets of the 2D/3D leather stamps for Scouts.  I have 2 sets I use for Scouts.  One in Las Vegas and the other I'm taking to Alaska this summer to leave there so I can teach the leatherwork Merit Badge while I'm there.  There are a total of 34 stamps I need for those 2 sets.  In addition, I'm working on multiple sets of all the Scout Stamps to donate to both the Las Vegas and Greater Alaska Councils.  I can send you lists of exactly what I need, including photos, to see if you have any of them.  I'm not expecting you to donate anything as I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for them.  However if you do want to donate, I can get you a donation letter from the BSA for your taxes.  Please PM me if you are willing to look at my lists and I will send it to you.

Thanks,

Dale

Why is this posted in "Wanted" when you are trying to sell?  Post in the correct section to get more attention.

Edited by Eager2Learn

1 hour ago, Eager2Learn said:

Why is this posted in "Wanted" when you are trying to sell?  Post in the correct section to get more attention.

He hasn't been on in 6 months, don't worry about it.