Sign in to follow this  
Stewart

The Color of Red

Here in Lutz,They blend in to the background. Where it snows, they must really standout.

We riased one . He was so young he had no feathers and had to feed everry 2 hours or so.

He had a favorite toy, like listening to Hold music  and crunched down on grasshopper legs.

When talking on the phone , he pitched in  with his chirpings

He was a good bird.

DSCF4007 copy.jpg

1 hour ago, Stewart said:

Here in Lutz,They blend in to the background. Where it snows, they must really standout.

We riased one . He was so young he had no feathers and had to feed everry 2 hours or so.

He had a favorite toy, like listening to Hold music  and crunched down on grasshopper legs.

When talking on the phone , he pitched in  with his chirpings

He was a good bird.

DSCF4007 copy.jpg

beautiful !! Reminds of an old blue jay i see every year while camping. He is hard to photograph i guess he is camera shy.

57 minutes ago, chuck123wapati said:

beautiful !! Reminds of an old blue jay i see every year while camping. He is hard to photograph i guess he is camera shy.

Thank you. there always one that just hangs around.  i should have tooled around the head better to show it was turned.

Nice job! We don't have those up here in the PNW, but I remember seeing them when I was stationed at Ft. Lost in the Woods. This time of year our most colorful bird is the Flicker.

1 hour ago, tsunkasapa said:

Nice job! We don't have those up here in the PNW, but I remember seeing them when I was stationed at Ft. Lost in the Woods. This time of year our most colorful bird is the Flicker.

Thanks. i havent seen one in lutz,Fla in years. We called them flickers or downees. The lost of orange groves, cattle and dairy farmers and new construction that repalced them ,must have done them in.