Frodo

card holder

This card holder is getting a lot of attention by the public

it is 3'' wide  x 8 1/4 long   7.62   x 20.95  unfolded folded is 3''x4''   7.62cm x 10.16

made from soft 3/4 oz  suede that is a litle stiff

It has an outside card pocket, 2 inside card pockets and a ID pocket

006.JPG.50c2b663bf9072023dc26c70cf2bff87.JPG

@Frodo - Getting a lot of attention from the public?  Good attention I hope!  Are you advertising it online somewhere?

The photo at the bottom right looks like when the holder is folded the open slot for the cards would face outwards, but the bottom left photo looks like they face inwards.  Half an inch thick?  Is that with cards inserted?  Oh, I think I get it... uh, maybe not.  Is the bottom left photo showing the outside of the holder?  And the bottom right showing the inside?  I don't get where the inside card pocket is.  The id pocket surely is on the inside part, right?

With suede do you have to finish the edges?  Is it more like chrome tan or veg tan?  Duh, more beginner questions.

Dang you make about everything lol. Nice work.

18 hours ago, MtlBiker said:

@Frodo - Getting a lot of attention from the public?  Good attention I hope!  Are you advertising it online somewhere?

The photo at the bottom right looks like when the holder is folded the open slot for the cards would face outwards, but the bottom left photo looks like they face inwards.  Half an inch thick?  Is that with cards inserted?  Oh, I think I get it... uh, maybe not.  Is the bottom left photo showing the outside of the holder?  And the bottom right showing the inside?  I don't get where the inside card pocket is.  The id pocket surely is on the inside part, right?

With suede do you have to finish the edges?  Is it more like chrome tan or veg tan?  Duh, more beginner questions.

sorry so late getting back.  hauled a lot of 2x12's and 2x10's  today.

it has a slot that is on the outside   [top left bottom left] 

[bottom right]  is the holder open you are looking at the inside,  

the outside slot is behind the id pocket

yes. it is 1/2'' thick with cards inside

3/4' oz  chrome tan bag leather  not suede.  

I am running into a lot of people that do not want a traditional wallet with money pocket , they want small card holders, with a clip for folded cash as an option 

003.JPG

19 hours ago, chuck123wapati said:

Dang you make about everything lol. Nice work.

anything for a buck, you need a belt?  LOL