Sign in to follow this  
chestercheeto

Women's headband pattern

Did you ever find one? If you did would you share? I need to make one, and this one I can probably draw, my problem here is I don't wear them so I have no idea how long to make them......

Did you ever find one? If you did would you share? I need to make one, and this one I can probably draw, my problem here is I don't wear them so I have no idea how long to make them......

I imagine that it would be sized to fit the lady, just like you would if you made a hat.

I saw a headband that fairly simply. It was about a 3/4 inch wide strip of leather that went most of the way around and had about 2 inches of elastic to help keep it tight. It was worn over the hair in the front and under in the back.

I have made post-13948-033026700 1331724528_thumb.jppost-13948-034825100 1331724550_thumb.jp 6 like these

I have to measure one for width. i sewed on Velcro and cut sponges to width and than sliced

iin half for thicknes and super glued where the forhead would be.

Took pictures off web-traced and tooled,than painted. Bought scrap belt strips from Tandy.

Joe.

Ps had people take a tape and measure head .Best you measure . I added a little more

To richard's band. Brother-ini-law and he is almost an egg head.

Found picture of completed band .post-13948-069173700 1331725614_thumb.jp

Joe

Found picture of completed band .post-13948-069173700 1331725614_thumb.jp

Joe

LOL I was thinking a head band like hippies and indians wear... . not a hair band. ha!

I have long hair..... and no offense but I would hate the elastic on those. I would prefer it made to fit and have combs attached. But I'm funny about my head and hair.

LOL I was thinking a head band like hippies and indians wear... . not a hair band. ha!

I have long hair..... and no offense but I would hate the elastic on those. I would prefer it made to fit and have combs attached. But I'm funny about my head and hair.

Yeap, Changed the fastener on others. I am funny about my hair also. So i shaved my sons hair. Mapost-13948-042250600 1331761744_thumb.jpkes me look better.

Joe:rofl:

Yeap, Changed the fastener on others. I am funny about my hair also. So i shaved my sons hair. Makes me look better.

Joe:rofl:

LOL Well which one are ya?

If you mean that you are just a little taller than your hair.... no worries. I hear that is a solar panel for a love machine.. LOL (husband is bald)

LOL Well which one are ya?

If you mean that you are just a little taller than your hair.... no worries. I hear that is a solar panel for a love machine.. LOL (husband is bald)

I am the guy in white, next to ife and grandaughters and grandsons.Tnat guy on the end is my son.

I can still spank him. His wife was takeing the picture. Joe