I needed a new belt and tried something new. I wanted to see what it would look like if I didn't use a swivel knife just a beveler tool. I don't think I will do it again but it still looks OK. Plus I did this in an actual color and not in black (I like black). Matt

3396344545_5e960460c2_b.jpg

I needed a new belt and tried something new. I wanted to see what it would look like if I didn't use a swivel knife just a beveler tool. I don't think I will do it again but it still looks OK. Plus I did this in an actual color and not in black (I like black). Matt

3396344545_5e960460c2_b.jpg

Are they words,Matt?

Tony.

Are they words,Matt?

Tony.

You know it's funny, everyone asks me that. Don't look at the black and it will say JUSTICE CUSTOMS. :) Matt

It's like one of those illusion pictures :P You gotta look at the smooth part, not the dark part.

One thing I might do is add an edge groove to the letters or to just thte outside belt edge/straight edge. That might make them stand out a little more as well as closeoff the top and bottoms of the letters. I have no idea how that would look, photoshop it first lol

Edited by Shorts

It sticks out like a sore thumb now you've mentioned that, Matt. I can't believe I didn't see it before! Good job!

Tony.

It's like one of those illusion pictures :P You gotta look at the smooth part, not the dark part.

One thing I might do is add an edge groove to the letters or to just thte outside belt edge/straight edge. That might make them stand out a little more as well as closeoff the top and bottoms of the letters. I have no idea how that would look, photoshop it first lol

I think I'm going to leave it alone. I like that no one can see it. I might make another one and put something rude on it. ;-)

Matt

I think I'm going to leave it alone. I like that no one can see it. I might make another one and put something rude on it. ;-)

Matt

:rofl:

I don´t think you should make it easy to read instead using an edge groove or so. It´s very cool as it is. I like it very much!

I wonder what percentage of people would see the words without being prompted? Having seen them, it's almost impossible to see it any other way . . . fascinating!!

I really like that Matt.

I'm going to have to try it sometime. You've inspired me.

Art

I myself like it too. But I'll tell you no one can read the dang thing. I have to tell everyone and then they say"OH, I see it now!".

Matt

That is neat. I didn't see the words either till you said to look at the smooth part. Magic letters. I like it.

Tom