Samar

Wallets (Ancient Antique Coins).

Beautiful design and excellent craftsmanship! I really like the finish on the second wallet. How thin are these coins? The way they are inset is beautiful.

Thanks for showing them.

Edited by MikeG

These certainly have an individual appeal, unusual, the functionality seems as though it will work just fine too !

Good work and Good craftsmanship !

Amazing work! I'd love to know how the coins themselves are being held in place since it appears the edges are still visible.

Not absolutely understood. Coins do not are attached separately. This is the usual carving on the skin. Had it were the original coins I would be happy and very rich, because it is very expensive at the ancient coins. ))

Not absolutely understood. Coins do not are attached separately. This is the usual carving on the skin. Had it were the original coins I would be happy and very rich, because it is very expensive at the ancient coins. ))

Wow! I actually thought those were -real- coins and not carving. I've always thought your work was extremely impressive but you had me completely fooled with these. Brilliant job!

Nice work! I too thought the coins were real.

I thought the coils were real too. That is excellent carving, and the design of the wallets is very unique! Amazing work!

The deception is great, your carving and tooling of the coins and the coloring is great the beveling around the coin or stamping is very nice, Good Job!!

I have been impressed by your work since i first seen it. Now I am really impressed as I to thought the coins were real. What did you use to color the coins?

Thank you. You can not imagine how disappointed I was that these coins are not real. ))))) Your frustration makes me happy. It means coins have turned out. ))

What did you use to color the coins?

Using acrylic paints.