Sign in to follow this  
Gezzer

Screaming Chicken....

or Phoenix ,or Prussian Eagle ...... whatever you call it Ruger logo .  Yes I missed the lower beak  , may have to do another as this was for a buddy , but he might be O K with it as is .

IMG_1882.JPG

Looks good.  If it looked too good, it could be made by a machine.:unsure:  I tell myself "I'm not after perfection, that's for assembly lines".  That helps soften the blow of my big booboos.  I have to admit when I saw the title, I thought maybe you did the Firebird/TransAm bird.  My hotrod buddies always called that the "screaming chicken".  That would be complex!

Very nice work!! i like that idea gunmakers emblems in a coaster set would be cool. 

1 hour ago, jrdunn said:

Looks good.  If it looked too good, it could be made by a machine.:unsure:  I tell myself "I'm not after perfection, that's for assembly lines".  That helps soften the blow of my big booboos.  I have to admit when I saw the title, I thought maybe you did the Firebird/TransAm bird.  My hotrod buddies always called that the "screaming chicken".  That would be complex!

Thanks !  Trust me I can't even spell perfecshun  , I call mine goofs character enhancers .  Firebird chicken is well over my head  but I would like to see someone do it , would be " very cool " !!!!!

Thanks Chuck !  This ole boy I did this for wouldn't need any other makers ......... he don't even know anybody else makes guns :lol:

1 hour ago, Gezzer said:

Thanks !  Trust me I can't even spell perfecshun  , I call mine goofs character enhancers .  Firebird chicken is well over my head  but I would like to see someone do it , would be " very cool " !!!!!

Thanks Chuck !  This ole boy I did this for wouldn't need any other makers ......... he don't even know anybody else makes guns :lol:

poor guy never shot a Colt? Now i feel bad for him lol.

I was expecting the logo from the Toyota MR2!  Nice work tho!

13 hours ago, YinTx said:

I was expecting the logo from the Toyota MR2!  Nice work tho!

I had look that up to  . 

Great work... I own a dozen of thier revolvers - so I guess you can call me a fan...