bladegrinder

Inside the waistband holster

My wife bought me a Sig P365X for Christmas so I made an IWB holster for it with the new vacuum pump bag system I made up. this is my second holster, my first was a western style for a Ruger Vaquero. I was impressed with using the vacuum system, it worked great.

I have to thank Dwight here on this forum for the thread he posted on his vacuum bag system, I pretty much duplicated it.

And Adams leather for his youtube video on making an IWB holster.

hUfVIhB.jpg

h9M2tpx.jpg

SSWinGK.jpg

Edited by bladegrinder
spelling

Very nice!

Excellent design and build. Elegant.

Very clean.  really like the 2-tone look.  machine or hand stitched?  Nice work.  

Thanks everyone, machine stitched Pastor, Cowboy 4500.

Don't know what happened to post I put up earlier . . .  maybe didn't hit the right button.

Anyway . . . am not a fan of the gun itself . . .  sold mine to buy a drone with the proceeds . . .  

But you did one heck of a good job on the holster for it.  I have one very close to that design in which I carry my Shield.

Not really sure which NFL team would be tickled with your color choice . . . but whichever . . . the red and black would no doubt make em smile.

Have fun with that vac bag system . . .  it'll do you well.

May God bless,

Dwight

Thanks Dwight, ironically this Sig is replacing my .40 Shield. the shield will stay in the shop with in reach though:)

2 hours ago, bladegrinder said:

Thanks Dwight, ironically this Sig is replacing my .40 Shield. the shield will stay in the shop with in reach though:)

I did all I could do to try to work out with the Sig . . . but I have neuropathy in my hands and feet.  Both the Sig . . . and my Taurus G3C . . . the roughness of their frames was just too much for my hands.  Sounds crazy . . . but it hurt my hands to shoot either one even with target loads . . . much less anything that was serious.

Traded the G3C for an old slick Ruger . . . so between the drone and the Ruger . . . I'm OK now.

But you seriously do have a good weapon there . . . if you can use it.

May God bless,

Dwight

The problem I had with the shield is it's a .40 and after turning pipe wrenches most of my life my wrist's are shot and that thing hurt during practice. I've got a full size Ruger SR40 that doesn't bother me but that shield was too snappy for me. this Sig's a 9 and it's a lot more pleasant practicing with.