Teradee

Foot Press ...Anvils/Setters?

Happy Friday!

I have acquired a few foot press machines.  Two of them have a screw with an adapter for anvils (9mm)...I circled the items in the first pic .  The 3rd machine is a split rivet automatic feeding press.

1. Does anyone know where to go physically buy anvils/setters for a foot press?  Im in SE WI but my question is related to the "type" of store that might stock something like that?   If not an actual store, online would help as well...
  2. Is there any advice on making or buying an adapter to use that would allow me to use the anvils sizes that are most often sold online?  9MM post seems like a very odd size for these...  or am I wrong?
  3. Are there other types of anvils/setters I could buy for the machine in the second photo?  It currently setup for split rivets.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Jason

footpress.thumb.jpg.ba3c9d4dd45380fcf36019f5c09c4b76.jpgIMG_2115.jpeg.d856df9ff554b872af3b5620e99f8c16.jpeg

Try Ohio Travel Bag, Buckle Guy, and Goldstar Tool

I am in no way endorsing Buckleguy or his products, however I know for a fact he does sell dies and plates for Press's and various stud setters. 

https://www.buckleguy.com/bag-feet-stud-setters/

Nice score on those machines!

If you have a lathe and drill press then you can either make the fittings you want or buy them and make adapters to fit them to the press.