Frodo

OPPs. I am n trouble

Nothing from Frodo. Should we all join together and sing "in the Sweet Bye And Bye"? ;)

I once did black on a carpet. After my hair grew back I decided to use a plastic office chair mat under my work chair. 

1 hour ago, Sheilajeanne said:

Fortunately for me, the one time I did a major dye spill, I had a roll of paper towels and a bottle of methyl alcohol handy.

The major spill I did was a 500ml  tin of contact adhesive...all over my right leg . So I don't what would be worse, dye or adhesive ?

HS

1 hour ago, Handstitched said:

The major spill I did was a 500ml  tin of contact adhesive...all over my right leg . So I don't what would be worse, dye or adhesive ?

HS

I guess that would depend on how hairy your leg was :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, RockyAussie said:

A REDHEAD !!! Ohhhh Frodo .....R.I.P. friend. Maybe could you quickly do the whole floor black????

I take it that you are not aware of a Female Cajun’s temper?

it is a red heads x2

combine the 2 and what you have is the most loving and warm person with a huge heart  you have ever known that will curl up beside you and purr. But when pissed off will turn into the devil herself.  

She is surprisingly taking this in stride with only snide remarks and cheerful banter, she knows the floor will be repaired or replaced.  The devil will come out if I drag out the repair or procrastinate 

On 5/17/2023 at 12:03 AM, Tequila said:

I guess that would depend on how hairy your leg was

No matter how much solvent I used, my jeans still would  not come clean . They came out kinda stiff with adhesive .

HS