Gezzer

Lady wanted a prayer box

, I may slit the top inside the cross after I talk to her .

IMG_2024.JPG

That's a good looking design.  That could also be adapted to be used as a box for guitar/mandolin picks, or any other small objects.

1 hour ago, Littlef said:

That's a good looking design.  That could also be adapted to be used as a box for guitar/mandolin picks, or any other small objects.

Thank you !  and yes it works good for quite a few things .

Good looking stuff, as always!  Great verse too.  "I call on you, my God, for you will answer me;  turn your ear to me and hear my prayer.".  Something I picked up along the way for future Bible quotes from the book of Psalms...when you quote a verse from a specific chapter, it is just "Psalm"; no "s" on the end.  No one will ever notice, but wanted to pass that on.  Really enjoy seeing your work.

@PastorBob Thank you and I had no idea about  quoting  a specific verse  and dropping the s . But as my Dad  use to say   " boy  I could write a book this  thick ( holding his hands 2 feet apart ) about stuff you don't know " :lol:  and he was right too !!!!   Thanks again !!!!!

OK . . . got my curiosity up . . . 

What is the diameter of that prayer box ?

I'm thinking of some "maybe" Christmas gifts . . . 

May God bless,

Dwight

3 hours ago, PastorBob said:

something I picked up along the way for future Bible quotes from the book of Psalms...when you quote a verse from a specific chapter, it is just "Psalm"; no "s" on the end

Off topic, but it reminds me of the time a lady was showing me her embroidery, of which she was rightly proud. It was all beautiful work. Then she got to the pillow she had been commissioned to make for a Dachshund breeder.

An hour before the client was due to pick it up, I had to be the one to tell her she had misspelled "Dachshund" ... 

1 hour ago, Dwight said:

OK . . . got my curiosity up . . . 

What is the diameter of that prayer box ?

I'm thinking of some "maybe" Christmas gifts . . . 

May God bless,

Dwight

Sir ,  the body is 4 inch dia by 2 1/2 high but you are only limited by the size of your form  .

47 minutes ago, AlZilla said:

Off topic, but it reminds me of the time a lady was showing me her embroidery, of which she was rightly proud. It was all beautiful work. Then she got to the pillow she had been commissioned to make for a Dachshund breeder.

An hour before the client was due to pick it up, I had to be the one to tell her she had misspelled "Dachshund" ... 

Not really off topic and that is an awesome story . :thumbsup: I am 66 and PastorBob taught me something today that I had missed somehow all these years .:(  If I pay attention ........ I learn something  most days .