Stewart

It"s Scary but I Am Still Here

The short is that I have been working on an over the shoulder purse that started simple.

the original concept turned up to small, so I had to modify it.

It will be the last one and I can say i made them.

So to give a brake off of frustration's, I completed this.

Good or bad it was a well pleasured change.

image0 (3).jpeg

I'm glad to see your still around I was wondering about you. beautiful work as always!!:thumbsup:

Good to see you are still with us. I always liked Cardinals, but we don't have them u here in the PNW.

Nice job, now ya done went and did my list of things to do so much longer

21 hours ago, tsunkasapa said:

Good to see you are still with us. I always liked Cardinals, but we don't have them u here in the PNW.

Always here. Cardinals do make nice foreground subjects. Red Winged Blackbird is my sprit bird you might say.

Grass ponds around here always had them but development of the groves and pastures ran them off,

18 hours ago, Doc Reaper said:

Nice job, now ya done went and did my list of things to do so much longer

We all have those but I have scratched one off, Purses !!! A simple thing becomes complicated real fast especally

if you have " you got to do that" female supervisor.

2 hours ago, Stewart said:

Always here. Cardinals do make nice foreground subjects. Red Winged Blackbird is my sprit bird you might say.

Grass ponds around here always had them but development of the groves and pastures ran them off,

Red Wings we have in great abundance. Most all the roadside ditches have cattails and they are full of the RWs. We have a few Yellow Headed Blackbirds, but they are more common northeast of here.

2 hours ago, tsunkasapa said:

Red Wings we have in great abundance. Most all the roadside ditches have cattails and they are full of the RWs. We have a few Yellow Headed Blackbirds, but they are more common northeast of here.

you are lucky,, if people don't stop coming down here wFLA will sink.. I am still on the land where i was born. Well babby I should say.

coots-daperdill=wipwills and night hacks all but gone, forget the quail, they were in droves ,