Hello all,

I have a selection of vintage and new tools for sale, Unfortunately due to the size restrictions I cant post individual pictures of the tools. However if you want to see more just ask and I can send pictures!

So lets begin, from left to right

1) Black walnut Strop that is double sided and comes with three veg tan strips with a backing adhesive to easily attach and remove,
2) Kobito knife with two blades from Aescalp and one right handed D2 blade which fits most clicker knifes such as the Lindispensable
3) Yorkshine no.2 edge creaser
4) Curved vintage bone folder
5) Vintage Manual hand held Hot foil stamp comes with out letters
6) Sanding block trapezium shaped
7) Vintage Michiels Bruxelles Creasing edge in need of wooden handle made in Belgium quite rare
8) Solingen Furriers Knife with out blades
9) Japanese Leather knife 32mm made by Artisan Oganaru (can be found on instagram)
10) John Adams no.14 pricking Iron, teeth at the ends are filed down due to being broken.
11) Leather edge rougher with wooden handle
12) Japanese leather knife double bevel 40mm made by artisan Oganaru (can be found on instagram)
13) Vintage shoe makers knife Vergez Blanchard right handed 33cm total length

14) Vintage gilding stamp with crucifix (from 1908)

the scissors, clamp tool and long soft steel blade are just freebies to go with.

I am selling the whole lot for 200 euros with shipping included worldwide. I can take payments by paypal.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

image00001.jpeg.56a26c5709504bf4e7cc5fc6e652c25f.jpeg

1 hour ago, ABM93 said:

Unfortunately due to the size restrictions I cant post individual pictures

Yes you can.  Just takes a little effort to reduce the file size to 800 pixels in the longest dimension.  Take a look at this thread for some suggestions and helps.  There are lots of Apps, Programs, and online tools on the web to reduce file sizes.

You should add your location to your profile or state it in your ad.  It appears from your IP address that you are located in Belgium.

On 1/19/2024 at 3:49 PM, Northmount said:

Yes you can.  Just takes a little effort to reduce the file size to 800 pixels in the longest dimension.  Take a look at this thread for some suggestions and helps.  There are lots of Apps, Programs, and online tools on the web to reduce file sizes.

You should add your location to your profile or state it in your ad.  It appears from your IP address that you are located in Belgium.

Hello, Yes i saw thank you very much!