I have been driving myself crazy reading and studying. Trying to find a machine that would fit my budget and do what I needed.  I almost screwed up and bought something under powered  or really couldn't do what I wanted I should say. It was close but no cigar. 

So I called Bob at Toledo Industrial sewing machines.  A because he supports this forum and answers alot of questions. B because Wizcrafts always recommends him. Thanks to everyone I asked I ordered and hope to receive soon a Cowboy 1541s. Will do everything I want and more. Can't wait for it to get here. Never sewn leather on a machine before. So I'm still a green horn newbie anyway but I like a challenge. Pic is from Bob's site.

Screenshot_20240221_104146_Chrome.jpg

Congrats on the new piece of machinery! Eye Candy!

Nice!, I’m sure you’ll love it….after the learning curve, be patient.

1 hour ago, Pdm25150 said:

I have been driving myself crazy reading and studying. Trying to find a machine that would fit my budget and do what I needed.  I almost screwed up and bought something under powered  or really couldn't do what I wanted I should say. It was close but no cigar. 

So I called Bob at Toledo Industrial sewing machines.  A because he supports this forum and answers alot of questions. B because Wizcrafts always recommends him. Thanks to everyone I asked I ordered and hope to receive soon a Cowboy 1541s. Will do everything I want and more. Can't wait for it to get here. Never sewn leather on a machine before. So I'm still a green horn newbie anyway but I like a challenge. Pic is from Bob's site.

Well done! We need new toys just like kids do.

Just remember they're not automatic and the smallest detail can get in the way.

Looking forward to seeing what you turn out. (No pressure and you haven't got it yet.) :P